The project you are bidding on is the coding for a single axis self-levelling platform. When operating, the Gyro/Accelerometer platform wants to level around a single axis "X" Roll when a wave impulse is applied to it.
-Input for the platform’s position is from a three axis accelerometer and gyroscope, Sen-11028 (although only one axis is required).
-Filtering via Kalman Filter.
-Graph real time output of single axis gyro and accelerometer data including logging
-0-5v output to Olimex PIC-IO-C, to control leveling device/roll damper
[url removed, login to view]
-Potentiometer input for manual control.
The device requires the following features:
- Kalman filtering for acceleration and deceleration to limit jerky movement.
-10 degrees +/_ roll limits
- Roll rate 4 seconds. This will be a starting position and adjusted to specific vessel roll rate
- Power for Arduino and Olimex will be from 110vac transformer to 12v
- Relay power will be 110vac max 2amp. (hardware components are already manufactured)
- Position reset switch. This is a switch that when held down will allow the user to drive the motor at a slow speed either clockwise or anti clockwise. This is to allow the platform be set to a home position. Or with potentiometer
The successful bidder will be required to;
- Provide the Arduino Sketch with Kalman Filtering and Graph display logging/0-5v output for Olimex PIC-IO-C relay control signal.
- Provide minor software revisions (eg filtering or speed adjustments) and bug fixes after device is delivered.
- Provide all source code.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $356 for this job
Hi I have a good experience in Interfacing Gyros/Accelerometer , Have worked a lot on UAV Stabilization. I can make an interactive front end application with Graphs.