I have an in-house prototype using the Arduino Mega. It has the following components:
1. Sensor which gives out signal whose frequency has to be read by the MC (in MHz range)
2. Sensor which gives out voltage and has to be read by the MC (in mV)
3. These information (plus additional information) to be displayed in an LCD+Touch Screen
4. Wifi connectivity, a browser or app has to read these information too
5. USB powered device (powered by a rechargeable battery might be the next stage if this project a success)
6. Switch on/off button
I want a PCB design ready for manufacture, real-world coding on the Atmega chip (Not Arduino C) and possibility for me to change the code (especially to change what is being displayed on the screen) in the future [which means proper documentation, commenting etc].
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1837 for this job
Hello, We can do this. We have send the all deliverable's which related to PCB design. Please send the complete details. We will confirm the both BID amount and Due date.
Dear Sir, We have the experience to develop your project! We can help design and manufacture your product Please check the Private Message Board for more details Best Regards,
Hi, I am expert firmware design engineer. Having 3 years of experience in microcontroller based system design. Please find our detail work portfolio from attachment, Warm Regards, Dhaval