Electronic Product Design PCB Design
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1808 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
I have an in-house prototype using the Arduino Mega. It has the following components:
1. Sensor which gives out signal whose frequency has to be read by the MC (in MHz range)
2. Sensor which gives out voltage and has to be read by the MC (in mV)
3. These information (plus additional information) to be displayed in an LCD+Touch Screen
4. Wifi connectivity, a browser or app has to read these information too
5. USB powered device (powered by a rechargeable battery might be the next stage if this project a success)
6. Switch on/off button
I want a PCB design ready for manufacture, real-world coding on the Atmega chip (Not Arduino C) and possibility for me to change the code (especially to change what is being displayed on the screen) in the future [which means proper documentation, commenting etc].
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online