LCD Module(s) Project
This project was awarded to onuf19 for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $150 USD
Hello, I have a project requirement for a suitable and cheap development board to be setup which will interface with a simple 4x4 Matrix Keypad and to 2 separate LCD Modules as shown in this link [url removed, login to view]
Once an appropriate development board has been identified, I will purchase it along with the 2 LCD modules and matrix keypad and send to the selected freelancer where he will setup the board for development and for programming.
Using a suitable IDE, I'd need a simple project setup using this IDE which will do the following for both screens:
1. Using a keypress event, test for a selected keycode, select screen 1 or 2 and do the following, display a Startup Screen with a message such as "Application Loading"
2. After a few seconds load a screen with a black background.
3. Draw a Red colored Rectangle, Triangle "Both Equilateral and Right Angled" and a circle on screen
4. Next animate the rectangle to move horizontally across the screen
5. Once moved, animate the rectangle to rotate by 90 degrees
6. Make both triangles disappear instantly
7. Fade out the circle slowly till it also disappears
Obviously we'd like to have suitable delays between each of the steps above.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online