I have a project that requires LEDs to blink on and off at 6 MHz.
I need detailed circuit schematics to do this.
Preferably low cost parts.
The LEDs have a Rise time of 30ns, fall time of 30ns, a "cut off frequency" of 12MHz,
voltage range of 1.4 to 1.6(max) volts.
I have looked on google and found nothing but one article talking about using one bank of LEDs to flash at [url removed, login to view], and a second to flash ON while the first is OFF to create 3MHz, and claims if the second bank of LEDs is exactly out of phase by one half then you will reach 6MHz.
I do not fully understand all of this but I can build a prototype from a schematic.
So I need plans that include a circuit diagram complete with values for all resistors, capacitors, ICs, etc.
Anything on the plan must be clearly labeled so I know what to buy and how to put it together.
* Adjustable speed from 4Hz (or slower) up to 6MHz (or as higher) in 1Hz resolution.
* LED or LCD screen to display Hz/MHz speed.
* On/Off control.
* 12v power source.
* Parts list (BOM) must be available to ship in small quantities to the USA. ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view])
* Total cost of parts should be $100 USD or less.
**NO PAYMENT or milestone will be released to the freelancer until a working prototype is made. (This is my 3rd listing of this project, 2 other freelancers have asked for money and not provided working plans.) I will create milestone(s) but not release until the work is verified by me when I create a prototype.
* Must be completed in less than 30 days. Project completion speed is NOT important. Quality is important.
* English is my only language so please understand and be able to write clear English. (Bids with poorly written English will be ignored to prevent communication errors.)
This should be a very easy thing for an Electrical Engineer.
This job may lead to other jobs.
Thank you for your time.
Please ask any questions.