Migration from P89c669 to another platform
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1481 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We have a custom designed embedded board which is based on P89c669 from Philips/NXP. As nxp669 is ended i need to transfer my application to another micro controller.
1. We do not want to changed the embedded board just want to replace main micro-controller (p89c669Fa). As there will be pin compatibility issues we will need small daughter board to fit "44 Pin PLCC IC Socket" place. (Can be soldered either). So designer will design this board too.
2. All Board is working with 5v [url removed, login to view] new micro controller should able to work with same levels.
3. New Miro controller should have :
a) least 2 UARTSs (One is used for RS232 and the other one is used for Current Loop Communication on board)
b) i2c port as main peripherals and the board is using i2c to communicate each other.
4. Program sizes data of software from Keil4 as below : data=199.3 xdata=1724 const=0 code=64552. So the new micro controller should able to run this micro controller too.
5. Program is written in Keil C 8051 [url removed, login to view] micro controllers software better to be written in Keil C environment.
NXP recommend to use Cortex M0/M0+ basedÂ LPC1100/LPC800 family, for more info see:[url removed, login to view]
Another friend is advise to use SLLC8051 series from Silabs
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online