I need a SCHEMATIC for a device that will:
1. Read 20 sim cards.
2. Pass SMS messages received on the sim cards to an email address (with the sim card's phone number as the subject line.)
3. Be able to receive an email which will update the status of each individual sim card. The email would say something like: "(phone number):OFFLINE"
4. Be able to display if the sim card is offline through a red LED (once an email is received.)
- The device is to be engineered so that it takes cheap parts.
- The device should be controllable through a small web server (suggest using a micro linux box such as RasberryPi as it's cheap and very effective and wifi capability can be added to it through a cheap dongle.)
- The schematics are to to be provided in a format that can be sent to a manufacturer.