STM32 PCB Design Verification and Prototyping
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1343 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have an existing pcb designed using altium, for a product, I have a prototype that has been developed but it does not work and the original designer is no longer able to work on updating the design.
I need a PCB engineer to
1. Review, fix and verify the design
2. Produce Production files and assist with production of prototypes
3. Test and verify prototype design to ensure the design is working as expected
4. Fix and verify any issues that come from prototype testing and verification
You will be provided with the full existing schematics and PCB layout in altium to work from.
The design consists of the following components
• STM32F103 MCU
• FTDI USB-Serial chip
• GPS (Venus638FLP) chip and antenna
• Micro SD Card
• MAX3232 RS232 ttl converter chips
• A/D inputs
• Switching Circuits
• Level Conversion Circuits
• Power Supply
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online