I have an existing pcb designed using altium, for a product, I have a prototype that has been developed but it does not work and the original designer is no longer able to work on updating the design.
I need a PCB engineer to
1. Review, fix and verify the design
2. Produce Production files and assist with production of prototypes
3. Test and verify prototype design to ensure the design is working as expected
4. Fix and verify any issues that come from prototype testing and verification
You will be provided with the full existing schematics and PCB layout in altium to work from.
The design consists of the following components
• STM32F103 MCU
• FTDI USB-Serial chip
• GPS (Venus638FLP) chip and antenna
• Micro SD Card
• MAX3232 RS232 ttl converter chips
• A/D inputs
• Switching Circuits
• Level Conversion Circuits
• Power Supply
39 freelancers are bidding on average $1339 for this job
I have experience working with ARM controllers. I can help you verify/troubleshoot design at schematic and layout level. I can write firmware for the board with IAR/Keil toolchains.