nRF24l01 integration with Msp430
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $353 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need someone with very good experience of Nordics nRF24L01 as well as TI's MSP430 family. I want to emulate similar functionality of the following module: [url removed, login to view]
The project is to develop the firmware. There is no hardware design.
The deliverable will be MSP430 code that can be compiled using CCS and that has the same functionality as per above module. The target MSP430 is open for discussion, but a simple implementation could be installed on the TI Launchpad as an example.
Browse Related Skills
- Project for VS - #3
- Project based in STM32F746G-Disco board monitoring power
- Embedded System With Flowchart
- Circuito electrónico analógico que encienda un led cuando alguien pase a través de un sensor de infrarrojo, anulando así el encendido de otro led. -- 2
- implement, and test a 12-hour digital clock (with only hours display) - electrical engineering
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online