raspberry or arduino voltage and current monitoring
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $544 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'm looking for a battery management system for my e-bike battery. It can be done via arduino or raspberry I don't mind. It also has to be reliable and cheap to produce. Monitoring will be done on a string of cells from 10 to 24 in series. Voltage range would be better 24V and 115V.
- Ability to monitor from 10 to 24 cells voltages.
- Monitored voltage should be displayed on an external display (or led)
- Current consumption should be low and spread across all cells (It should be possible to leave it connected for month without draining entirely the battery)
- Alarm starts when voltage is higher or lower than a defined value.
- Automatic voltage adjustment is performed to make sure all cells have the same voltage
- Main lead current monitoring and displayed on an external display
- When voltage is too high or too low, battery is shut down
I do not know how arduino or raspberry work. So I'm expecting help to buy the parts and the fabrication process.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online