I am looking to have a GPS tracking device made that will text its location based on movement, then time. This can be developed with Raspberry Pi or your choice of components, and your choice of programming. The source code must come with our prototype. Please indicate if you have an avenue to get this prototype "printed" for mass production, and what the future cost will be. Below is a list of requirements that this device must have.
1) Can be dormant for several months, meaning, it is turned off and not able to be detected or even tracked by the cell phone service provider.
2) The months it is not active, there is no monthly cell phone charges.
3) When moved it will turn itself on and send the first text.
4) The text must contain the GPS location info of the device.
5) The device will continue to send texts every 10 minutes.
6) It can be shut down by sending it a text command.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1323 for this job
hi, i am an electrical engineer and an embedded system designer. i have extensive experience with the GSM based devices.i can help you with this project.
Hi, I am an electronic engineer and have developed similar devices. I have ability to design and build the prototype as well as prepare the design for mass production.
We can design your tracking device. Our Deliverables are Schematics, PCB gerbers, Embedded SW Code/. We can do the manufacturing of the device after completion of deisgn phase Regards Soma
Expert in Iphone, Ipad and Android Development. Our more than dozen mobile developers can complete any complex project on time and within budget....