Layout, Manufacture, Test and Ship of a Simple Test Board
- Status Completed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 27
We provide you:
1. schematic (inclusive of BOM - attached)
2. layout guidance (attached)
3. important physical dimensions of connectors (to be provided in DXF format)
1. schematic capture > DELIVERABLE your working file
2. layout the board > DELIVERABLE your working files. I would like to see layout before you continue to the following steps.
3. prepare manufacturing files > DELIVERABLE these files
4. manufacture FIVE boards doing whatever needs to be done with your vendors, contacts and suppliers to get the job done. (Note I do not want to be involved here at all - this is your responsibility as part of this project).
5. you test the boards and validate that they work > DELIVERABLE a report showing what you have measured, the results and your conclusions
6. you ship the boards to an address in Hong Kong > DELIVERABLE five working boards
With this project you are bidding on all of the above including costs of the materials, manufacturing, and shipping. You are not just bidding on your labour. The expectation is that once you accept this project then you have all the resources that you need to complete the work. Please understand this and take care prior to bidding. If you need anything further to bid then ASK BEFORE BIDDING.
As part of your bid please describe how you will attach the [url removed, login to view] plug to the PCB board.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online