Design and manufacture of a Bluetooth-enabled button
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 12
Design and manufacture of a Bluetooth-enabled low-energy button that can pair to an iOS device (iPhone 4 or later). The main function of the button is to collect a time stamp (sourced from the iOS device) when pressed and send it to an app in the iOS device.
1. Dimensions: No larger than 25mm in diameter and 10mm in depth
2. Power source: Long life battery
3. Quantity: 30 (initial order)
4. Technical Quality: Suitable for prototype testing (pairing with an iOS device)
5. Delivered to: AustraliaGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online