SAR Rating Testing
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £73 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
I need someone who can perform some SAR rating tests. I need someone to test a material's ability to block the microwave radiation emitted by a mobile phone. Basically, I need the following:
1) Measure the base average SAR rating of your smartphone whilst the display and WiFi are switched off over a period of 10 minutes.
2) Then measure the average SAR rating of the smartphone under the same conditions over a period of 10 minutes with one layer of material between the phone and the electric field meter and then increment the number of layers by one each time and repeat the test until 90% of the base SAR is blocked.
3) Repeat the tests for a second material I have.
4) Perform the same test to find the optimum layer combination of the two materials to get the base SAR rating reduced by 90%.
Please ask any questions you may have! I am preferably looking for someone based in the UK or US.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online