verilog and designing small task
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $396 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $40 USD
Design a 3D-IC
I need help to design a 3D-IC consisting of 10 gates that have at least 3 TSVs by using Cadence tool.
1. Commented Verilog code for your design (code listing)
2. Verilog testbench for your code and results (code listing and output log file and screenshot )
3. Synthesized Verilog of your design from Synopsys Design Compiler (code listing and screenshot)
4. Chip layout of your design from Cadence Encounter Place & Route (screenshot)
- Verilog is a hardware description language (HDL) for developing and modeling circuits.
- The Cadence SimVision tool will help you simulate circuits that have been developed in Verilog.
- An RTL compiler takes an RTL version of a design (such as Verilog) and transforms (compiles) the RTL by mapping the design to components in a standard cell library (such as logic gates).
- Place and Route – Cadence Encounter
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online