To design, test and develop an automated system that will measure the force of a surface by placing two force sensitive resistor on prosthetic foot. The aim is apply pressure by standing on a surface and convert the pressure into force using Arduino Uno program. The force should be displaced on LCD, also the voltage output from the pressure should mimic the process known as action potential.
What I have done so far?
• I have one force sensitive resistor that is able to pick up pressure applied from surface.
• I have a code that convert the pressure to force , ADC conversion
• I have a code to display the force from the pressure on LCD
• I have constructed the hardware of this project.
What I need help on and what needs to be done?
• A signal condition that will amplify the voltage to mimic an action potential voltage created by human body
• Schematic of this project and explanation
• I need to use another FSR sensor. One to determine soft surface and other to determine hard surface and improvement of the code that will do this task.
• An explanation of the code
• Determine how the body differentiates between hard and soft surfaces
• Determine strategic places under foot to place force sensor ( meaning pressure point of the foot)
5 freelancers are bidding on average £112 for this job
Dear client? I have read and understood what the project needs. With my good experience in this area, i believe i Will deliver good work and in time if awarded. Kindly contact me for more details. Thank you