interface and controller card for android tablet
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1245 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I want you design an interface/controller card which will be connected to an android 4.0 tablet via USB port.
Card should have following ports on it.
- 1 PSU port for psu
- 1 USB port to connect to android tablet
- 2 analog port to read 4-20 mAmp devices
- 2 Onewire digital interface to read temperature sensors like DS 18s20
- 2 RS485 port for communication with external devices
- 1 RS232 port for Thermal Printer
- 10 Relay to control external devices
- 5 analog input to read shaft encoders
- RFID reader to read RFID Cards
- 2 port to read loadcell units
Designer should design pcb and also write a sample android application which can :
- read&show shaft encoder turns
- read temp values
- can open or close relays based on predefined conditions
- can read analog devices
- can printout data it reads or processed
- can read and identify rfid card
- can send processed data real time from rs485 ports.
Please keep in mind that application should be designed to work 7 day 24 hours.
All source codes and pcb design datas will be given to us.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online