We are looking for an experienced designer with good knowledge of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) for a freelancer type opportunity.
The task: complete a flow & heat analysis on a product. We are using AutoCAD inventor.
The goal: to identify where the hot spots are on the product & to pick materials (price/manufacturability to be considered) to minimize these hot spots.
Our ideal candidate must:
• Have software CFD software pre-installed on his computer.
• Provide a detailed analysis of the summary of works performed.
• Must be willing to communicate regularly with the main product developer.
• The individual must be ready to sign a Non-disclosure agreement before performing any actions.
• Must have experience in material selection, heat & flow analysis and be able to run multiple iterations to achieve desired result.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $233 for this job
Hi, I am interested and would like to work for you. Please consider counting me in, my bid is negotiable and I can guarantee a good work. Thanks, Hiren