Computational Fluid Dynamics & Heat Transfer on a Product
This project was successfully completed by ranscfd for $231 CAD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
Completed In5 days
We are looking for an experienced designer with good knowledge of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) for a freelancer type opportunity.
The task: complete a flow & heat analysis on a product. We are using AutoCAD inventor.
The goal: to identify where the hot spots are on the product & to pick materials (price/manufacturability to be considered) to minimize these hot spots.
Our ideal candidate must:
• Have software CFD software pre-installed on his computer.
• Provide a detailed analysis of the summary of works performed.
• Must be willing to communicate regularly with the main product developer.
• The individual must be ready to sign a Non-disclosure agreement before performing any actions.
• Must have experience in material selection, heat & flow analysis and be able to run multiple iterations to achieve desired result.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online