Container Home Plans needed to include:
-Foundations for containers on ground slab/adobe earthen floor
-construction notes including materials list and take off
- All dimensions in metric measure
Container Home Specifics:
-Two 40ft high cube containers doors facing due north separated by 6300.
- Glass window wall to front northern face refer details on web site
- Sloping skillion roof creating a celestory window over inside edge of eastern container
- Skillion to be formed using 150CPurlin spaced 2400 apart - two x 1200 SIP (structural Insulated panels) to be joined and placed between the "C" on one side and a small angle iron bracket on the flat face of the next C purlin. Top hats, sarking and steel deck roof to be constructed above this.
-home dimensions are 12200 x 11300
-2 bedrooms each with ensuite/semi ensuite
Refer to [url removed, login to view] for details about basic layout design and the thoughts behind this project.
Home Plans needed to include:
-footings & central slab plan
-construction notes including materials list and take off for roofing
- Engineering calculations for roof, and for steel supports for containers where wall sections are removed. (Proposed to incorporate an appropriately sized C purlin attached to the top of the container roof supporting the entire internal face of the 40ft container - Calculations are to establish whether this is sufficient and what size c-purlin required)
Please note that the dwelling will be constructed onsite but may need to be relocated in 5 years time and as such the structual integrity of the container must be maintainer to allow removal by road.
Project website - [url removed, login to view]
12 freelancers are bidding on average $457 for this job
We are happy to receive your work. We have Highly qualified technical team for Architectural work & 2D,3D animation. We provide 100& quality work within time limit.