House plans (Australian) conversion, 3D rendering, construction drawings all information provided.
This project received 48 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $534 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Attached is set of plans for two storey residential house to be built on a slopping site (scaled & dimensioned) that need to be input to a CAD drawing software.
I need someone with structural and engineering background to assess the design drawings for economical and easy building and produce the following:
1. Plan conversions 2 D drawing for building permit :
Attached contour plan is 1:100 (A1) that is to be the base layer for site, elevations and cross section drawings.
Site plan 1:200, Floor plans 1:100, Elevations 1:100, Roof plan, shadow diagram 1:100, Cross sections 1:100, Landscaping plan 1:200 & drainage plan 1:200 (the two are old plans that needed to be updated with amended plans)
2. To produce 3D view on elevations, cross sections, entrance hall, living and family areas.
3. Measurements of linear and square meters of floor, roof, external and internal walls, outline the areas being measured with colors and to export to excel (preferable) or on a separate sheet as part of the drawings.
4. Detail construction drawings, slab layout plan, floor frame layout, bracing and section drawings (sketch or sample provided, input may require)
Window, door, building material (brick, block and timber frame etc) schedules and detail brief would be provided. All dimensions are to be shown in mm. The output requires in DWG/DWF and PDF files.
Please note that there may be a few rounds (maybe 2-3) to refine the drawings before they can be finalized, possibly with some very minor changes along the way.
Please ensure all drawings are details, accurate, in line with other relevant plans.
The preliminary drawings for items 1, 2 & 3 need to be delivered a week after the project accepted.
For final and construction drawings is 2 weeks after the last change.
Or you may provide me your estimated time for delivery at time of bidding.
If you have any question or need of information, please do not hesitate to ask.
You need to provide sample drawings.
Thanks very much.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online