Roof design for greenhouse/sunroom on second floor poach
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $514 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 CAD
I have a open poach/balcony on second floor and I want to make a sunroom there. I need help in designing a frame structure that can support the glass. on it.
I am thinking of using wood framing but also open to Aluminium extrusions but the designer than need to detail BoM and sourcing alternatives.
I have a rough back of napkin design. The balcony is L shaped and I am thinking of taking having 3 pane Insulated Tempered Glass Units of 3 Feet width and 10.5 feet long.
1. Design for Roof only which will support 3 feet X 10.5 feet 3 pane Insulated Glass Units.
2. Design with a slope of 6 inch going out.
3. To have glass overhang so water or ice falls away from the wall
5. Like to support the weight of the roof on outside wall and 4 'I' Beams
6. Design with calculations so I can take to city for approval
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online