Create Application to Convert PowerPoint to Word
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 15
This is for a Windows 2008 R2 server, but should run on any Windows box such as WIndows 7, WIndows 8, or WIndows Server.
Microsoft Office 2007 is installed, however, upgrading to 2010 is permissible if necessary to arrive at a solution.
This application is part of a web application. It must convert PowerPoint to Word, and Word to PowerPoint.
Here are the minimum criteria for converting from PowerPoint to Word.
1. The word documents must be in landscape orientation
2. Each page of the word document must have a background identical to the corresponding page of the PowerPoint document
3. All text must be displayed in the word document with the correct layout, font attributes, and be editable in the word document (no conversion to images, need editable text)
4. Inserted images in the PowerPoint document must be in the word document.
5. It is permissible to omit PowerPoint graphics objects.
The Word conversion to PowerPoint must reverse the process.
It is required to be a command line program. A program with a GUI is not permissible. It is permissible to be a service. Preferably the solution will have a class that can be used in the future within other application formats.
This solution must be written in C# in Visual Studio (2010 or 2012).
It is preferred that the following namespaces be used, and that the interop mechanism be used for the conversion.
using PowerPoint = [url removed, login to view];
using Word = [url removed, login to view];Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online