The job is a part of a tender that I will apply for. If I win the tender, we can start the job and execute the potential job agreement. Otherwise, If I do not win the tender then the agreement will be canceled by default.
The objective is to design a fast boat with high specifications and standards that should satisfy the following general criteria:
• Compatible with the license conditions for security and public safety
• Take into account Beauty and economic issues in the design
• Use cost effective materials needed to build the boat
• Take into account the weather and environmental conditions where the boat will work. The boat will work in salt water in the Mediterranean. The temperature ranges from 10C to 35C.
• The boat is around 12 m long and 4 m wide
• The body of the boat is made from fiber glass with the necessary supporting structure from the inside where necessary.
• The boat consists mainly of: the nose, control compartment that have seats for the captain and the staff, control box that consists of navigation equipment, bathroom, furnished kitchen with a refrigerator, Maritime inspection equipment, a place for first aid equipment.
• Internal engine, gearbox, and shaft of The Brand name “Stern Drive”, enough to make the boat travel at a minimum speed of 25 knot.
• The boat should be supplied with a 10kW electric generator, 220 VAC grid, a 12VDC lighting grid, and electronic navigation equipment such as GPS, VHF, Echo Sounder.
• The boat should also be equipped with safety and rescue equipment and fire fighting & evacuation capabilities in case of emergencies and to give aid to other boats on evacuation issues
• Steering wheel
• Lights and navigation signs: the place of installation, types, and electrical wiring
• The design should be finished in a maximum of 30 calendar days.
• Electronic copies of part, assembly, and drawing solidworks files of the detailed and execution drawings of the design.
• Prepare the Architectural drawings with details of the boat
• Prepare structural, electrical, mechanical, plumping, and other details with executive drawings and bill of materials
• The design of the boat mold
We need an experienced shipbuilding engineer with specific experience in design and building of fast boats with a minimum 7 years experience
Before any agreement I need to see a a 3d perspective concept design of the boat showing the appearance, views, and size of the boat
13 freelancers are bidding on average $2682 for this job
Professional engineer with 36 years of experience of design and prototype fabrication can take care this design project and help you in fabrication stage also.
Dear Sir, This is Ahmed Hamdy an Industrial and CAD Engineer for more than 8 years, I worked as R&D Engineer for 4 years, I can do this project in a very very short time with a high quality with the lowest price
Hello, I understood your requirements this is Based on our skill and experiences we assure you the best kind of job and will keep to them. I can start working on this project right away.
Please have a look on my profile, We are located in New South Wales Australia and have tie up with companies in India for manufacturing and more, let us know your concern.
Professional Naval Architect with 30 years design experience of this type of small vessel. Extensive design experience in fibreglass vessels to class society requirements in Australia and Middle East.