Our client, a consulting firm linking engineers and architects with residential single-family, multifamily, commercial and light industrial clients seeks an MEP Engineering Consultant. Clients range from small construction firms to Fortune 100 home builders. Our client’s success stems from long-term growth as a result of total customer satisfaction, teamwork, and an overall commitment of providing quality engineering services throughout their network.
Nowhere in the engineering industry are profits shared at such a progressive rate. Consultants will earn nearly one-third revenue for each build and received project. Our client offers the ability to work from home (anywhere in the country). Contractors may perform on a part-time basis, in addition to a regular, full-time job. Based on individual performance contractors can qualify for equity in the firm.
MEP Engineer | Job Description
Our clients seeks someone who can produce MEP drawings and project execution by maintaining proper quality checks, verifying construction plans conform to MEP design and requirements and reviewing contracts, specifications, drawings and all related HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems. Experience also needs to include managing, controlling and monitoring all mechanical and electrical activities to ensure these activities are in accordance with code requirements. Finally, expertise should be demonstrated monitoring the installation and start-up MEP systems and commissioning of projects.
• Have a minimum of five years’ experience in MEP Engineering
• Have experience and proficiency in AutoCAD
• Have graduated from a 4-year university program in Civil or MEP Engineering
• Hold a professional engineering PE issued by a state Board of Professional Engineers
• Have demonstrated experience in mechanical engineering (MEP) design, operation and technical-related services required
• Have excellent leadership and organizational skills, including an entrepreneurial spirit
• Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good morale character and initiative
• Exhibit a personality that demonstrates interpersonal skills to relate well with clients and contract labor
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
• Demonstrate the ability to use computers for word processing, data management and telecommunications
Should you know of anyone who may have interest or know of connections that could lead us to this type of professional, feel free to forward this job advertisement.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $3381 for this job
We have worked for MEP project of Asia's biggest Airport i.e. Delhi International Airport -India. We have completed this project in less period with a great record time.
We are well known MEP consultants and doing number of projects in India which includes Residential, Commercail, Hotels, Hospitals, Schools etc. Our bid is negotiable.