Access Control System: Gate Controller, Phone Access, Wirele
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $41040 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
Unfortunately, our current engineering team is not working out for us. So, we need a new team to take over the project. This will be a "from scratch" development.
To summarize the project: we are developing our own access control product that is similar to the Doorking 1812 (see: [url removed, login to view]). Ours differs in these key areas:
- LCD display
- 4 versions
- Wireless: Unit connects to the user's home network through RF, then WiFi
- Mobile: Unit calls the user via mobile network
- In-Line: (same as 1812, connects through phone line)
- Intercom: (TBD)
- Connectivity via Internet
- Programmability via web browser
- Eventually want an iPhone / iPad app (if needed we can hire other firm for this)
1) Prototypes for each version (wireless and mobile are the priority)
2) PCBA design files
3) Enclosures and files
4) Firmware (incl source code)
5) Web interface "program"
Full requirements and interface samples are available.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online