New Device - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1395 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I need an electronics engineer for this project:
Design & develop a voice recorder.
This job includes:
1. doing all the electrical diagram / flow / component charts,
2. The CAD file for the PC Board,
3. component selection,
4. Bill of Material,
5. Any additional work is required to prepare the plan for manufacturing.
6. Building 2 Physical Prototypes, check that they work according to plan, if any problem in them fix them, fix all the plans, and create another 2 prototypes that does work
7. Ship The Prototypes to GERMANY.
We do have CAD files of the external casing and special requirements for this project.
Please give your estimated Bid for above description, show me other similar work you have done. if we choose to have a deeper conversation with you we will send you an NDA with additional feature request and details.
someone asked me a question so here is an update:
1. firmware design.
2. only interaction with a PC is the ability to download the files from the device via USB
3. Quality: 128 BPS
4. Maximum recording ability 4-6 hours of total memory space
5. You suggest recording medium
6. There is a size of approx: 2.3" x 0.9" X 0.4" ( I have CAD file of the external look of the device)
7. Yes small screen showing recording time. length, and option to scroll and listen between recordings.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online