- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 44
I have designed a product using a Microchips PIC processor chip. I need somebody to:
1) Take my hand drawn schematics and enter them into a any PCB design tool.
2) Take my spreadsheet and make a proper Bill Of Materials.
3) Layout the PCB.
4) Send me the schematics, PCB layout, and BOM.
For each of the 100 pins on the microprocessor, I would like the connection on the PCB to first pass thru 2 thru-hole pads with a small trace between them, so if necessary I can break the trace and use wires to re-wire some of the prototype connections.
I am suggesting this be an hourly project because there will be some back-and-forth on things like the placement of parts on the PCB layout.
Please feel free to ask any questions before bidding on this project.
Thank you for reviewing this project request.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online