Technical Design of a GPS Device Ready for Manufacture
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £933 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
I need you to design for me the following GPS tracking device:
• All components within a [url removed, login to view] casing.
• Built in GPS unit (with a fast cold start time).
• Built in battery unit.
• Powered by a dynamo which charges the battery when the device is moved (like in a watch).
• GSM unit to send the location to a server (preferably a MySQL Database). The GSM unit must use a powerful antenna in order to be able to get GSM signal even in remote locations. The GSM unit must be able to work on all phone networks across the globe.
• A button which, when clicked, sends the device's location to the server. The device will only connect to the GSM network when the button is pressed.
• A small vibration motor which vibrates when the device's location has been successfully sent to the server.
SIM details should be preprogrammed into the device in order to remove the need for a physical SIM card within the device.
Your bid should be for completed technical blueprint designs so that a prototype device can be built directly from your technical designs for testing.
There will be future work if the project is successful. Also, please let me know if you would be interested (and able!) in manufacturing the prototype device.
Obviously, all copyrights of the designs would need to be transferred over to me.
Thank you. Happy bidding!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online