Unity mobile game developer / UI specialist
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1776 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
KLab is a mobile game publisher headquartered in Tokyo, with offices
in San Francisco. We are looking for a Unity3D developer to work with
our team on a game to be released this autumn. You'll be working with
our lead Unity developer who is based in SF, but you can work
The lead developer is focusing on the core game experience, and we are
looking for an engineer to work with us mostly on the 2D user
interface and menus. Familiarity with nGUI/ezGUi or having built your
own framework for 2D UI is what we're looking for.
The UI should be in large part driven by data coming from the server,
so understanding how to build Unity scenes dynamically, or add to
content at runtime based on JSON data is good. We also have a
3d/graphic designer on the team, but if you have a good feel for
visual/graphic design, responsive animation, and how to make the user
experience pure bliss, we'd welcome that!
The team is 6 people, so we want you to use IM and communicate with us
as we finalize the game design.
- Develop framework for 2D User Interface of the game
- work with server lead developer to gain JSON data to build out the UI
- work with Unity lead developer to integrate game screens into the flow
- work with 3D artist to get assets to build a good looking UI
- work with creative director to get the right look and feel
consistently implemented across the game
- Development experience in Unity3D
- Experience with nGUI/ezGui/ other unity GUI frameworks
- Tools development or extending the unity IDE with your own editing
tools to improve workflow
- C# Reflection and dynamic scene building based on data
- You love games!
- 3~6 month project duration
- no location requirement (remote)
This is a fun gig for the right person, working with a small team to
ship a title we are all really excited about!
Please respond with some short code samples, or a link to a GITHUB
repo, or to Unity game demos on the web, or games in the appstore you
worked on. Also a description of what you did on each project.
This position is OK for remote developers, possibly with a long-term
view to joining our teams in Tokyo or San Francisco.
KLab inc. is a leading Japanese mobile social game publisher
headquartered in Tokyo and listed on the Tokyo stock exchange. We have
offices in Japan, Philippines, Singapore, Shanghai, and America. KLab
America is our new San Francisco studio, developing and publishing
games for the US market. We have a startup culture, but the resources
of a public parent company and are based in San Francisco's
RocketSpace, a bustling start-up incubator. Come join us as we are
taking off in the US!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online