Looking to hire Expert Math Tutors to answer math questions for pay!
This project received 50 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
LOOKING FOR MATH TUTORS IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
5) CALCULUS I and II
6) MULTI-VARIABLE CALCULUS I and II
7) LINEAR ALGEBRA
10) DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
As a tutor, you will be receiving many questions everyday through our mobile application on your smartphone. You will only receive questions on the subjects that you will qualify for based on our interview tests. You will only get paid for each question that you answer (by replying with a solution) unless the customer is not satisfied with your solution. You do not need to answer every question that you receive. If you answer a question incorrectly than you will automatically be banned from our database and will no longer be one of our tutors. The amount of money that you will receive for each answer question depends on its level of difficulty (for ex. Calculus question will pay more than an algebra question).
In order to work as a tutor on our mobile app, you must first pass an intensive interview and test for each of the listed above math subjects. The interview will be on Skype Video Call and you will complete the tests while you are on webcam so we can make sure there is no cheating going on. You will be allowed to use a calculator for the tests.
There is only ONE qualification to become a tutor for us: You must be an EXPERT in at least one of the subjects listed above and pass our interview test. You do not need to be available full time to qualify for this position.
If you are interested in applying, please reply to this post by answering the following questions:
1) Which of the listed math subjects are you an expert in?
2) Do you have a smartphone? If so, which smartphone model do you own? How many megapixels does your smartphone camera have? Which platform does your smartphone run on (android, iOS, blackberry, windows, etc)?
3) What days and times are you available? What time zone do you live in? What country do you live in?
4) What do you currently do? Did you graduate college? If so, what were your college and major?
Thank you for your interest, we look forward working with you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online