Small Asircraft Trajectory Math problem
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $25 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
This is very small mathematics problem (aircraft trajectory optimization related), Please bid if u have only proper knowledge about the trajectory optimization, And do not bid to high for this small project, u have maximum 40 hours to solve this problem and for the better look please check the attached files
- Let two 4D points be defined in the geodetic reference as:
A(38º55’N, 007º40’E, hA, 1h00)
B(48º53’N, 008º50’W, hB, 3h10),
with hA=6000m e hB=1100m being the corresponding altitudes with respect to Sea level.
1. Define the 4D flight plan for a trip from A to B passing through five intermediate waypoints (taking into account limitations/constraints on the aircraft velocity, acceleration, flight path angle and angular rates).
2. Determine the minimum flight distance from A to B along the five intermediate waypoints mentioned above.
3. Model, implement and validate through simulation the continuous trajectory approximation problem along the waypoint sequence as defined above taking into account a tolerance sphere with radius equal to 500m centered at each intermediate waypoint.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online