power system for a single‐family house
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $249 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Design of a stand‐alone power system for a single‐family house
1. The area of the house is around 3000 ft^2
You need to choose the materials and find their properties.
2. There are dynamic power demand and heat demand.
The outside temperature fluctuates and the location is Connecticut.
3. The energy needed is only from the system itself.
4. The daily performance of the system can be evaluated as
Service Quality = (0.5 Power Supply/Power Demand)+(0.5 Heat Supply/Heat Demand)
5. You can use any type of renewable energy resources and any type of energy storage
Report should include:
1. The structure of the whole energy system
2. The house materials and properties
3. Profiles of the power demand and heat demand
4. Profiles of the power supply and heat supply
5. Plots of the daily performance for three days
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online