Development/Reengineering of LED display unit - Proximity sensor
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹102214 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹50000 - ₹150000 INR
The main goal behind this project is to re-engineer/develop the display module of a proximity sensor. The serial
bits from the central module is to be deciphered and a 7 LED segment will be used on either side to display the
proximity of the obstacle and to ring a buzzer correspondingly.
It is stated as re-engineer since the components used on the original product maybe obsolete or not locally available.
Images for the product that need to be developed are attached. Contact if you wish to view them.
1) Firmware development
2) PCB design and development
3) Iterations & finalizing the prototype
1) Three working prototypes
2) Gerber and Hardware design files
3) Source code of the Firmware
4) Schematic and BOM
1) Applicant should have prior experience in the required process.
2) All applicants are to be based out of INDIA, preference given to BANGALORE based applicants.
3) Project delivery time should be within reasonable limits.
4) Total cost for the project is negotiable.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online