Social Networking for Wine iPhone App
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1494 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $2000 USD
A social network for wine drinkers. An application that allows users to look up different wines and 'check in' to them when they are drinking them. They can keep a profile, a list of wines called the 'my cellar,' and a list of friends that they follow.
Four Main Functions:
1) Wine Look Up/Check In: This feature will allow users to look up any brand/type of wine that they are currently drinking and 'check in' to them.
2) Wine Cellar: The user should also be able to look up a wine and add it to 'My Cellar' which is basically just a list of the user's favorite wines.
3) Friends: The ability to 'friend' other users and view what wines they have recently checked in to via a public timeline
4) Profile: The ability to keep a profile which lists all of the user's recent check ins
Social Networking Connections:
The application should have the ability to link to other social networking portals (Twitter, Facebook, FourSquare, etc) and post the 'Check In' on those profiles as well.
A database of every wine in existence will need to be kept, starting with the most popular wines first and then slowly adding them by region as the app gains momentum.
A 'suggest a wine' functionality may need to be added so that users can suggest wines they would like to see added into the system.
A domain name will need to be linked to a simple web site where users can sign up for the service. This can also be done straight from the app.
Full Info Sheet here: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online