microswitch array to android usb - repost
This project was successfully completed by MikroStar for $1800 USD in 50 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In50 days
I require 3 ‘microswitch’ boards (2 with 8 micro switches per board and 1 with 6 Micro switches) (see attached board dimensions file) and a ‘central’ PCB board that will interface the microswitch boards to an Android device via USB (see attached connect chart file)
The purpose of the microswitch boards is to send data to the android device every time there is a status change on any of the switches.
Data sent must include which switch/es which status has changed.
The ‘central’ PCB must also accommodate a 12v light (with an open/close switch which is operated by a door). So that data of pressed/depressed (on/off) for this switch is also sent to the android device via the same usb.
This project does not involve any android development except that data is received into the android os.
The Android app which will be used with the hardware development as mentioned above will only be developed once this project is complete.
Details of data protocol sent to the Android device will be required from the worker. This will be used to develop the Android app.
So deliverables include schematics, PCB files, microcontroller code and an actual prototype board to demonstrate that the provided concept is viable.
Other info related to the project is as follows:
• status of any switch will NOT change more than once every 50ms
• connector location on the boards as per illustration (board Connector positions file)
• pcb thickness is [url removed, login to view]
• USB output from android device is 5V
• I don’t mind if the power to the boards is from the USB or external source. Worker must specify.
• I have attached the micro switch type which must be used on the boards (see Omron-D2F-01 file)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online