We are in the process of working with a client who needs a cloud-based rule design and rule checking system. The system will have the following capabilities:
- Ability to model and encode design rules and domain knowledge using a simple to use interface
- Ability to check design rules against inputs and provide design rule decisions, or refer to human expert
- Provide ability to accept CAD files as inputs (details will be provided to winning team only)
We are looking for partnering with a team with the following skills:
- Experience in developing enterprise-scale expert systems, Business Rules Management Systems (BRMS), and/or Business Decision Management Systems (BDMS)
- Experience in building high capacity multi-tier cloud-based systems
The project is a long-term one, and will involve future support contracts as well as travel. In return, the winning team can be assured of a profitable partnership with a major international client.
If you bid for this project, please provide the following:
- Evidence of your expertise in expert systems, BRMS and/or BDMS systems
- An outline of your team and its technical expertise and capabilities
Please note: this project description is deliberately vague at this stage, as issues of confidentiality are involved. We are at this stage interested in shortlisting teams with the right background and technical capabilities, and the final selection will be made by ourselves with the client’s direct involvement. You and your team members should be prepared to travel if necessary in order to win the bid if you are shortlisted, and certainly over the lifetime of the project itself. Good luck to all who bid!
13 freelancers are bidding on average $7551 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Rules Designing and Checking website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
I have done similar project earlier and ready to help you out in it. I am not asking for ANY UPFRONT Money, pay me when you are satisfied with the progress.