DC MOTOR MIMO, PID simulation in MATLAB( College Projec)
This project was awarded to rhl2 for $90 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
( Bid Less this is college project)
The objective of this project is to develop code in MATLAB for the numerical optimization of proportional-integral-derivative (PID) controllers for a DC motor control
The model need to have Multi-input and multi-output
Suggested Prerequisite Knowledge:
MATLAB Version 9 programming, electrical/ electronics engineering background
Subject/Technology Keywords: Numerical Optimization
- Using of PID controller Optimization (set up PID as a control problem)
- Mutli Input Multi Output (MIMO) case
- And the source of data, can be taken from any text book examples
- Working on linear Programming with simplest method
- No need to use any tool boxes, just only MATLAB is needed
- No need of large volume of data ..
- USE MATLAB VERSION 9
-complete coding in MATLAB Version 9 with documentation at least 15 Pages of the project
A presentation in PowerPoint giving some idea is attached.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online