Report writing related to information systems and organizations
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 12
Need a researcher / academic writer for aiding with writing an extensive theoretical synthesis (framework based on previous studies) for a project on a change management. The scale is approximately 20,000 words.
Only candidates with original article samples provided, relevant to the below qualifications / expertise will be considered. No time wasters - I am a post-grad on the subject, so I'll know if something sounds off.
Please also state your qualifications on the proposal - And be ready to provide references on request.
The chosen candidate must :
- Have experience with SAP / change management projects
- Understanding of organizational behavior and change management practices, particularly communications is a must
- High level competence in English
- Punctual and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to understand and synthesize abstract concepts into coherent conceptual frameworks (the ability to summarize complex matters effectively)
- Proper references must be provided and proper reference technique must be used (examples provided on the requirements)
- Original content only - if plagiarism is detected, project is terminated immediately without pay - also plagiarizing without references will be considered plagiarism
- Grammatically correct and fluent English
- Well structured text with proper formatting
- Argumentation must be based on used references
- The given references must be summarized and presented in a coherent fashion
- Argumentation and discussion between the writer's own contribution and references must be separated effectively (with reference technique)
- If misused references are detected (like arguments presented with references, but references don't back up the reasoning), immediate termination and no pay
- Only quality references (samples are given as source material, and these form the minimum expected level)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online