Digital Signage software with mobile app integration
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3471 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
I need a software programmed to do the following things:
1. Allow the user to schedule a playlist of slides to play from their computer to a tv screen.
2. Allow the user to create basic slides to add to their playlist, similar to power point.
3. Allow the user to schedule a timeline for certain playlists to play - ie. playlist one runs from 8am to 12pm. playlist 2 runs from 12:01pm to 5:00PM on Monday and Friday. Tuesday - Wednesday, playlist 3 runs all day, etc.
4. I want a locally run program so that slides can be created locally with or without internet, and a web based version so that timelines, playlists, etc. can be updated in seconds from anywhere.
5. Photos and videos can be taken within an ipad and submitted through an app. or a mobile web version of the software to play "real-time" on the TV screen, but only in a certain section of that screen.
6. The program will allow the user to designate different videos, slides, text screens, etc. to play in different sections of the TV screen, and within the program.
7. Some of the sections (blocks) will be a. live rss or news feeds, scrolling across the bottom, b. local weather and time, c. facebook or twitter feeds d. The main screen where the timeline or playlist will play. See attached images for an idea of how I envision this software to work.
Thank you for your time in reviewing this project. Please bid on the job if you have experience with something almost exactly like this, and can provide examples.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online