Arduino Ethernet communication
This project was successfully completed by LuisMa for $440 USD in 21 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In21 days
I need someone to program an Arduino Ethernet board so that it can communicate with our software application.
All data available at the Analog inputs , Digital inputs and RS485 interface need to be send to an IP/Port / TCP of our server.
I would like to use from Arduino Ethernet:
• 6 Analog inputs
• 8 Digital inputs
• 6 Digital outputs
• RS485 connection for 16 sensors ( only level data + ID )
• Arduino Ethernet need to send unique ID to server
• Some Software Copy protection
• Detailed doc with the communications protocol available for communication to our servers/software
• Detailed doc with the RS485 communication protocol available for communication with the RS485 sensors
• Software simulator for the RS485 data (will be send on request)
• Login on our servers to check incoming data/result (will be send on request)
• IP/Port connection of our servers for testing (will be send on request)
Of course all other suggestions are welcome
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online