I need someone to program an Arduino Ethernet board so that it can communicate with our software application.
All data available at the Analog inputs , Digital inputs and RS485 interface need to be send to an IP/Port / TCP of our server.
I would like to use from Arduino Ethernet:
• 6 Analog inputs
• 8 Digital inputs
• 6 Digital outputs
• RS485 connection for 16 sensors ( only level data + ID )
• Arduino Ethernet need to send unique ID to server
• Some Software Copy protection
• Detailed doc with the communications protocol available for communication to our servers/software
• Detailed doc with the RS485 communication protocol available for communication with the RS485 sensors
• Software simulator for the RS485 data (will be send on request)
• Login on our servers to check incoming data/result (will be send on request)
• IP/Port connection of our servers for testing (will be send on request)
Of course all other suggestions are welcome
18 freelancers are bidding on average $1052 for this job
Hello Sir. I can do what you need with quality and reliability. Please read more about me and about my proposal at on the Private Messages box. Thanks for your time!
Decades of experience in developing embedded systems in industrial process control and automotive from prototyping to production-ready-design are offered for project success.
I have a past 12 year experience in embedded system designs. from microcontrollers to FPGA i have delivered a number of solutions. and have worked on as complex systems as software defined radios.