Iphone card game application
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $380 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
To develop an iphone game application for a card game, with following rules -
1. The 52 deck of cards are all delt out face down to individual players (players<=4)
2. Each player has a pile they do not look at.
3. A person start and plays a card face up in the center.
4. Then the next person and so on.
5. If a player plays a face card(jack, X=1 ; queen, X= 2; king, X=3; ace, X=4) then the next person has "X" number of chances to play a face card.
6. When some one cannot play a face card then the person who threw the last facecard wins.
7. If 2 identical cards a played in a row then the first person who slaps a deck gets the cards.
8. The person who collects all cards win.
9. If you miss slap then you put a card in the bottom of a deck.
THE APPLICATION MUST BE TESTED, SUBMITTED TO APPLE AND GET APPROVED. (Included in the requirement)
Must be able to split the project on weekly deliverables
By end of each weekly cycle, developer must be able to present a working demo
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online