To develop an iphone game application for a card game, with following rules -
1. The 52 deck of cards are all delt out face down to individual players (players<=4)
2. Each player has a pile they do not look at.
3. A person start and plays a card face up in the center.
4. Then the next person and so on.
5. If a player plays a face card(jack, X=1 ; queen, X= 2; king, X=3; ace, X=4) then the next person has "X" number of chances to play a face card.
6. When some one cannot play a face card then the person who threw the last facecard wins.
7. If 2 identical cards a played in a row then the first person who slaps a deck gets the cards.
8. The person who collects all cards win.
9. If you miss slap then you put a card in the bottom of a deck.
THE APPLICATION MUST BE TESTED, SUBMITTED TO APPLE AND GET APPROVED. (Included in the requirement)
Must be able to split the project on weekly deliverables
By end of each weekly cycle, developer must be able to present a working demo