We have a very simple bittorrent client written in C++ for Windows platform (32-bit and 64-bit).
It uses the libtorrent library: [url removed, login to view] , also Boost C++ libraries: [url removed, login to view] , and zlib: [url removed, login to view]
The interface is really simple, and can be used just to open and download .torrent files.
Functions it needs to be added:
1. Ability to create a .torrent file with easy steps (like uTorrent):
a) File - Create new torrent
b) Select files and/or folders
c) A box to enter a public tracker
d) Save torrent and send to friends
2. Open and download magnet links (at the moment it supports only .torrent files)
3. When double clicking on a .torrent file, it opens the file in the program. At the moment it only opens the program where you have to click "Open file" or drag the file into the program to start downloading.
4. Two advertisement boxes in the program interface (like Bittorrent), to add ads there so that the program will show them when connected to the internet.
5. Add main buttons to the interface (like qBittorrent):
a) Open torrent
5. Simple search box that opens the search in bing, google etc.
So here is the picture what it looks like now, and below what it should look like after: [url removed, login to view]
The developer can use available platforms or code found on the internet. Our program is just an .exe file and no other files. So the developer must start modifying the finished .exe program (Microsoft Visual Studio or any else editor), or if it is easier to create the same base application again (not to edit the .exe), it can be suggested. More features to be developed in the future! Looking forward to your offers with ideas and suggestions!!
7 freelancers are bidding on average $576 for this job
I'm an expert developer with more than 12 years of experience. I'm ready to build the application from scratch. Please see my profile and also consider my bid.