I want to develop a booking system for psychologists' rooms.
It has to be a Wordpress plugin.
It is designed for people who have a practice to be able to rent their rooms to individual counsellors as needed. So for example if I am a psychologist, I contact a local business about renting their room on a weekly basis as needed, for 1 hour slots. They create a log in for me on their booking system, I can log in from home and see what rooms are available at what times, then make a booking to reserve the room.
It needs the following features:
- Book multiple rooms (e.g. choice of room 1, room 2, room 3, etc.)
- Front end access so multiple (registered) users can log in and book the room for a one hour block (e.g. person A wants to book room from [url removed, login to view], person B logs in after and books from 1.30-3pm, etc.)
- When the person books the room it must mark that room as booked, and the person can unbook it if the client cancels
- Person making the booking must be a member of the website (e.g. subscriber)
- Admin must be able to set up the number of rooms in the system - some websites may have 1 room, some may have 5
- It should be able to book a minimum of three months in advance
- It must have a user-friendly interface on the front and back ends as it will be used by non-tech people on multiple websites
- Must be standalone and able to operate within default Wordpress installation
- Must be non-branded and able to be resold without any legal implications on copyright
- It should also have the ability to generate reports for each user and the option to send system emails upon booking if required.
To see an example of the functionality I need, see this Joomla equivalent:
[url removed, login to view]
I want at least the same look and feel as that demo in terms of attractiveness.