Reverse engineering and mould design
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $195 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
We need to reverse engineered coolant Plastic bottle with lid and redesign [url removed, login to view] we need to design pattern/mold for manufacturing after designing.
Check attached file for more reference, we will supply you more details [url removed, login to view] might need to collect dimensions from company website as well.
Some important steps:-
1) Reverse engineering of bottle with lid (Volume 1 liter) including material selection (different thicknesses along height or width)
search coolant bottles (designs,images etc)
check all fittings of bottle and lid with tolerances etc
2) After reverse engineering,we need 2 x 500 ml bottles with similar shape (Not extract)
3) There is height restriction so you have to come up with different options in width or depth (only 10 % change allowed)
4) Check mating and functioning of bottle and lid (tolerances and allowances)
5) Design mold or pattern for manufacturing (blow molding for bottle and injection molding for lid/cap)
6) Provide all calculation and required format for manufacturing
There will few more considerations but will inform later
THIS DESIGN MUST BE IN SOLID-WORKS 2010 TO 2012
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online