Case study on HVDC Transmission system
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $380 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
the idea is the i want to make a study about connecting to cities by HVDC transmission system and compare it to the normal T.L system figuring out the following ( should be in the range of 90-100 page with references ):
HVDC Transmission system between Aqaba and Amman the two cities they are in jordan
( 320 km, 400 kv, almost 600 MW )
* Converter type: IGBT or Thyristor.. ( efficiency, cost, maintenance, power …etc. ).
* Voltage level to be used : could be 500 kv.
* Number of conductors and size (cross sectional area).
* Earthing method.
* Type of insulators to hold conductors.
* Harmonic filter at the inverter side.
* Transmission loss comparison.
* Cost (economical comparison).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online