A sustainable energy source: for a small village
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $226 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This project is simple, I would do it but I do not have the time. This project involves calculations and research, the main area of interest for this project is hybrid and battery, if you have experience in that this is [url removed, login to view] you have experience in Alternative energy technology this is a great project for you.
Below are the objectives/requirements for this project.
The objective of this project is to:
1. Explore renewable energy resources for generating electrical power that is sustainable, environmentally benign and feasible to that rural village.
2. Design for least amount of cost.
3. Design for fastest payback time.
4. Design for a reliable scheme to meet the critical loads.
5. Show the several architectures and identifying the best potential one.
6. Design the hybrid renewable energy system by analyzing the power generation ability with load demand characteristics of the rural village.
7. Calculate the payback time.
This project needs to be completed by Thursday, but will accept a Friday deadline if it is done by 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time in the US. No handwritten or drawings. Graphs, charts and or pictures that are related are fine. If you use outside sources please send them along with. The attach file has the situation in which the project is designed around. There are charts and graphs that relate to it. If you have any questions send a private message for clarification.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online