We are looking for web savvy and self-motivated individuals to join our search engine evaluation team in Belgium. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Evaluating web content results from home/remotely; your provided feedback on the content is then used to make the software and services more efficient.
• Working from home or remotely and no more than 25 hours a week, this position is ideal for a stay-at-home parent, college student, retired person, professionals and individuals who prefer working from home and individuals who would like the opportunity to work on a long-term project for a major MNC.
• This is a non-technical position.
• Responsible, capable of working to specific schedules and deadlines
• Living in Belgium is a MUST
• Good English language skills (importance on reading)
• Fast internet connection
• Committed to working long-term
• Web literate
• 10-25 hours a week long-term project
• Full and free training provided
iSoftStone (NYSE: ISS) is an award-winning global consulting and IT outsourcing firm. With over 13,000 employees globally and growing, iSoftStone has uniquely integrated consulting services, technology services and business process outsourcing for true end-to-end solutions. Our delivery model combines onshore innovation and expertise with offshore programming and development to deliver the highest value to our clients.