- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 3
General Job Description:
Our content writer may be asked to complete additional tasks, including but not limited to, editing content, researching keywords, writing content for web articles and blogs, monitoring content needs, ordering articles from a third-party source, and coordinating article publication.
• Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design and business/ industry trends.
• Copyedits and proof reads articles and other web content.
• Writes fresh content.
• Finds and develops new ideas for web content.
• Researches and sources material for content.
• Assures web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
• Uploads content to various websites.
• Manages content for multiple websites.
• Edits print documents for publication online.
• Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
• Develops and documents procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, e-mail, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/ industry trends.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Internet technology.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
• Ability to write professional copy using correct grammar and spelling.
• Ability to meet writing deadlines.
• Basic understanding of HTML is helpful but not required.
• Online marketing expertise, excellent communication skills.
• MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint.
• Understanding of online marketing strategies and conversion rate optimization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent grasp of marketing, product management, and sales concepts.
• Ability to think and plan strategically.
• Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively with a team.
• Ability to manage projects and complete tasks by meeting timelines and goals.
• Working knowledge of computer basics including MS Office. Working knowledge of Adobe
Creative Suite (including Photoshop and InDesign) is preferred.
• Deep understanding of using the Web as a research tool.
• Ability to develop computerized presentations and utilize spreadsheets.
• Social Media and blogging experience, as well as familiarity with blog content management systems like Wordpress.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluent verbal and written English.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis and will respond to qualified applicants to schedule interviews and further review. Please send your Resume to setysoft(a)gmailcom or [url removed, login to view](a)gmailcom( with a dot before "com") with the relevant code in the subject (Content Writer).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online