We are looking for an assistance secretary to coordinate and liaise with different governmental and private business entities in Indonesia
Actually we need it for full time employee during our visit(12 days) , and you should be able to do:
1. Complete all paper work needed for the business i.e. contracts, invoices, quotations and any legal documents related to the government i.e. exports docs. etc.
2. Coordinate with any legal firm to complete and review the agreed contracts if its required.
3. Liaise with our supplier and has the ability to negotiate on behalf of ourselves.
4. MUST speech English and insure that all documents are translated and presented in English.
5. The visit time in Indonesia will take a place in between 11tt to 23ed of October 2013.
We may get a continues business relationship in Indonesia if we succeed to setup our business and delegate you to represent our business in your area in future.
Thanks and best regards,