This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2135 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
A startup working on inclusive innovation is looking to team up with fanatic promoters.
You have an opportunity to build a reputation for yourself (outside our website) as ‘action driven matchmaker’.
Your playing field is populated with scholars, enterprises, investors and consumers.
We reward high earnings to specific results, and your efforts will be directed at:
- Getting conversations started about specialized papers, on our website.
- Papers will be selected for you at first, after a while you’ll be able to select you own high potentials.
- Seeding backlinks to these papers on social media and online niche groups, to get the conversation going on our website.
- Spot partnerships and making suggestions for partnerships to relevant parties.
- You will receive tactical support and tips.
- NOTE: we require qualitative output and are not interested in number of clicks, views, likes, mentions or whatever.
- Genuine conversation will be rewarded handsomely.
- An NDA is part of the contract.
YOU WILL NEED
- Curiosity by nature and a wide interest in social, scientific and economic topics.
- Conversational skills: fluent English writing is a must have.
- A feeling of excitement after having helped partners find their collaborative project.
- $[url removed, login to view] per 5 authentic comments (minimum 4 meaningful sentences / from different people).
- $[url removed, login to view] per partnership agreement (intention to work together can be validated by e-mail response, deal value or size is of no importance).
I’m looking forward to receiving your motivation, and standing by to answer any questions you have.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online