Essays for application
- Status Closed
- Budget ₹300 INR / hour
- Total Bids 1
I can come on gtalk or give points on these topics, but need help to develop the material using creative and professional vocabulary.
1. How would you characterize your career since college? (300 words)
This is not your job description or complete history of your work since graduating (we already ask for that in the online portion and can see this on your resume). You need to choose the most important elements that show your initiative, contribution, leadership and results achieved.
2. You are the author for the book of Your Life Story. Please write the table of contents for the book. Note: Approach this essay with your unique style. We value creativity and authenticity.(400 words)
3. Describe a situation taken from your personal or professional life where you failed and tell us what you learned.(400 words)
4. Complete one of the following statements. Please limit your response to 250 words.
I am unique because...
My most memorable cross-cultural experience...
I am passionate about...
The best piece of advice I've ever received is...
5. In 25 words or less, please share with the committee and your future classmates an interesting or fun fact about you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online